Welcome to webroot safe activation page
Process of webroot safe download and activation
- To install webroot in the computer , first of all a user should download its installer file.
- Webroot installer file for windows is known as wsainstall.exe or wbabbs.exe
- To download this file you need to go to the webroot safe page (www.webroot.com/safe)
- From there the file will be automatically download to your computer.
- Now you just need to run that file
- Next it will prompt for your webroot keycode.
- Put the webroot keycode in and follow the positive option in order to complete the installation.
Now what is a webroot keycode and where you can find it?
A webroot keycode is a 20 alphanumeric characters string. And it is situated at the back of the retail card (box) which you got from the store (i.e. best buy , geek squad). If you purchased it from an online store then the key code should come to your email.
continue reading to get the procedure of webroot safe installation on a mac computer
To install webroot safe on a mac computer, you have to download a file called wsamag.dmg
Please click the link below for complete reading of webroot installation on a mac computer.
Now what is the rating of webroot internet security and what are the features of a webroot antivirus ?
continue reading to know about webroot safe (at www.webroot.com/safe)
- email and password protection
- protection against the hackers
- ultimate protection against the virus , spyware and malware.
- Browser extension for safe surfing
- 30 days money back guarantee
What are the problems which may come in the installation?
- First of all if webroot is not installing
- also when webroot is showing red.
- and when webroot is showing malware and not installing.
How to resolve problems in webroot installation?
First of all check if you have any other antivirus in your computer. If you are installing two antivirus in a computer at the same time they may conflict each other.
How do I turn off Webroot?
Part 1: Turn off Webroot SecureAnywhere
- Locate the SecureAnywhere icon in your system tray.
- Right-click the system tray icon and select Shut down Protection.
- A prompt confirming whether you want to shut down appears. Click Yes.
- Depending on your settings, you may have to complete a CAPTCHA for confirmation as well.
Webroot is a light weighted software , so it is not going to affect the speed of your computer unlike any other antivirus.
Visit www.webrootsafe.org to get instant technical support on any of the webroot related issues.